The ever-popular brunch dish is given a crunchy twist by topping with pretty, peppery French breakfast radishes and walnuts.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
- 1 slice of sourdough bread, toasted
- ½ ripe avocado, mashed
- Squeeze of lime
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 French breakfast radishes, sliced
- 20g Danish blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 walnut halves roughly chopped and toasted
- Drizzle of olive oil (optional)
What to do:
- Combine the mashed avocado and lime juice and season well with salt and black pepper. Spread on the toast.
- Lay the radish slices over the avocado then crumble the cheese over the top, scatter with walnuts and season.
- Drizzle with olive oil if desired.