Packed full of crunchy, super healthy ingredients and superfood leaves, this salad is topped off with an Asian-style peanut butter dressing.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
For the salad
- ¼ Red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 Little Gem lettuce, leaves torn
- 8 radish, quartered
- 2 celery sticks, cut into chunks
- 3 spring onion, roughly chopped
- 1 bag Super Food Mixed leaves
For the dressing
- ½ clove garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 25g honey
- 60g smooth peanut butter
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1tsp fish sauce
- 2tsp tamarind paste
What to do:
Put all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Put all of the dressing ingredients in a processor and whizz until smooth.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
Per Serving: Calories 148 | Sugar 10.6g | Fat 8.0g | Saturates 1.9g | Salt 0.5g