A simple little snack or canapé to share with friends. Peppery radish complements the creamy goats’ cheese and the spring onions add a little liveliness. A brilliant combination.
Serves: makes 10 crostini
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
- 10 slices of French stick or Ciabatta
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 125g soft goats’ cheese
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 10 French breakfast radishes, sliced
What to do:
- Heat the grill and lay the bread on baking sheet and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Toast each side under the grill until golden.
- Once toasted, spread each slice with goats’ cheese and top with some slices of radish and spring onion.
- Season with a little salt and pepper and serve.
Per serving: Calories 160 | Sugar 1.6g | Fat 6.1g | Saturates 2.7g | Salt 0.54g