The radish is a favourite in many Italian recipes and food markets thanks to its crisp texture and peppery flavour. In this recipe the sweetness of the preserved meats compliments the freshness of the radishes, with the olives, adding salty notes and the cheese and avocado adding creaminess to this tasty snacking platter.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 20 Radishes
- Bowl of Greek style radish & mint dip
- 10 slices of mixed Italian preserved meats (for example, prosciutto)
- Mixed olives
- Peter’s Yard crispbreads
- Celery sticks
- Isle of Wight cherry tomatoes
- Half an avocado
- Bunch of grapes
- 8-10 Chantenay carrots
- Cheese of your choice, for example brie or stilton
For the dip:
- 10 French breakfast radishes
- 150g Greek yoghurt
- 2 sprigs of mint
- Salt & pepper
What to do
To make the dip coarsely grate the radishes and chop the mint finely.
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl along with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Top with an extra sprinkle of chopped mint.
To make the platter lay the radishes and all other platter ingredients on a board with the radish dip in the centre, and enjoy.