This is a really simple and quick dish to make but looks and tastes beautifully fresh and that delicate picante bite from the chilli and the radish gives it a nice edge! Reduce the amount of chilli and it works really well for the whole family. All kids love spaghetti!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 500g dried spaghetti
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 large red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 150g white crabmeat
- 50g brown crabmeat
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 1 large bunch of parsley, shredded
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 50g French breakfast radishes very thinly sliced
What to do:
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Cook the spaghetti according to the packets instructions.
- While you are waiting for the spaghetti to cook, in a large frying pan, heat the olive oil, add the garlic, fennel seeds, and cook over a medium heat until the garlic starts to turn golden brown. Remove from the heat and add the chilli, crab, lemon zest, juice and parsley.
- Once the pasta is cooked drain thoroughly and then add to the pan with the crab sauce, season with sea salt and plenty of black pepper, mixing well. Dived between 4 warm bowls, sprinkle over the radishes and serve at once.
Per serving: Calories 624 | Sugar 2.8g | Fat 18.9g | Saturates 2.7g | Salt 0.6g