The ever-popular brunch dish is given a crunchy twist by topping with pretty, peppery French breakfast radishes and colourful tomatoes.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
- 1 slice of sourdough bread, toasted
- ½ ripe avocado, mashed
- Squeeze of lime
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large or 3 small, ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 3 French breakfast radishes, sliced into matchsticks
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
What to do:
- Combine the mashed avocado and lime juice and season well. Spread on the toast.
- Slice the tomatoes and radishes and lay them on the avocado then sprinkle with a pinch of cayenne pepper and salt.
Per serving: Calories 290 | Sugar 6.7g | Fat 15.8g | Saturates 3.1g | Salt 0.49g