This is such a simple, fresh and seasonal salad, perfect as a side dish, a quick healthy snack or a light meal in its own right. It’s so healthy but looks so good, you’ll be inspiring all your guests to re-create this one at home.
Serves 2 – 3
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: –
What you’ll need:
- 1 teacupful of fresh peas
- 10 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp crème fraiche
- A punnet of cress
- black pepper
What to do:
- Lightly cook the peas in boiling water, then drain and cool under the tap.
- Scatter them over a plate with the thinly sliced radishes and spring onion.
- Thin the crème fraiche to single cream consistency with a little milk and trickle it over the salad.
- Snip over the cress and season with freshly ground black pepper and serve.