A really healthy lunchtime snack – and equally perfect as an accompaniment for grown up drinks.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 6 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 400g tinned chickpeas, drained
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp tahini
- Salt and pepper
- 400g mixed radishes cut in half
- 4 warmed pitta breads
What to do:
- Place the garlic and olive oil into a medium sized frying pan, heat gently until the garlic starts to turn a golden brown, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Place all of the hummus ingredients into a food processor, blend until, fairly smooth and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with radishes and warmed pitas.
Per serving: Calories 400 | Sugar 4.3g | Fat 16.2g | Saturates 2.3g | Salt 1.2g